In today’s SEO competitiveness website can only be ranked high in search engine results when it has unique and engaging content. If you have a website or blog for professional purposes, you need to understand that your site cannot contain duplicate content. Content writing is the foundation on which you can build a good ranking business website. If Google or any other search engine finds out that your website is using content that is copied, they will penalize the website. This will take away all your efforts of setting up an effective business website which may have brought you some business growth.
Detection of duplicate content is required for a variety of reasons:
- For better positioning and keeping your site safe from penalties such as Google panda.
- A written preview of your content before publishing can help in maintaining an online reputation.
For any blog, duplicate content is the worst enemy that can cost you your whole website if the Google algorithm finds any duplicate content on your blog. So in this article, we will list the best tools to find plagiarism in content written on your website
Siteliner is a must-have tool for all website owners as it makes you able to scan the entire website for duplicate content,. You just need to enter the URL of your website and the tool will check all the pages of your site for authentication. In addition, to duplicate content, Siteliner also finds broken links, page listings, and external links.
Features of Siteliner
- Siteliner lets you download the result as a report in PDF format.
- Displays match names, match percentages, and match pages all webpages on your website.
- When you click on any of the results, you get an in-depth report that contains duplicate pages with highlighted text.
- The Siteliner coding system helps users better understand the report. Just as red denotes a higher number of repetitive words, green indicates more frequent words, and gray indicates more common content.
- Siteliner lets you browse up to 25,000 web pages of any website.
It is the writer’s most favorite, reliable, and accurate tool, which gives you the ability to search for published and unpublished articles by combating the problem of duplicate content. The tool will search all pdf files, internet websites, blogs, forums, etc, and find links from where the article is copied.
The tool is free, but with the free package, you can only search for articles that have already been published via its link. If you want to view an unpublished article you will need to purchase credits. 1 credit is charged for viewing an article having 2000 words. You can buy 200 credits for just $ 10 ($ .05 per credit).
If you are dealing with a large content volume you can get the premium API integration tool in your CMS and search all articles to find plagiarism within your blogging platform and website.
- Bulk content can be searched for plagiarism.
- Allows you to compare two pieces of content separately.
- This tool has a private directory that allows you to find duplicates in your text
- Allows content management and tracking.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
It is one of the top-rated plagiarism-finding tools available online for free. This tool is not only free but easy to use. It offers three different plagiarism finding options; you can copy/paste the text or upload a file and thirdly, enter the URL of the web page you want to check.
It searches extensively and provides a complete report of plagiarism found. It displays plagiarism percentage, unique content level and also shows the related percentage. The content to be viewed is displayed in the left column, and sites with similar content are shown in the right column. This tool also provides the option of printing the result report.
- This is free software that allows you to check up to 1000 words of content at a time.
- Allows you to copy and paste the text into the search field.
- This online plagiarism checker tool shows you the percentage for the level of plagiarism.
- It also gives an option to rephrase the plagiarism part and make the content unique
- Overall it has a user-friendly interface.
This is one of the best and most widely used tools for reviewing duplicate content. This tool offers two easy options to find plagiarism from the content. Either you can copy / paste content or enter the URL of the web page you want to check.
The results report shows plagiarism level with a unique percentage and a result as per the sentences. The sentences which are founded as plagiarised are marked in red color for easy display and there was a comparison button where you can find the source to the copied content. Click on it, and we will display a site that contains the same sentence. You can also print the plagiarism report for future references.
Prepostseo offers excellent services to many readers and bloggers with its reliable plagiarism-finding tool. You may know the web version of this tool where you can view the content and get the report.
In the same way, you can download this plagiarism checker and use it on your mobile phone. If you like to do so, the platform will give you the same results.
You can easily check the similarity of your content without having to deal with any problems. It will be much easier for anyone to use it because of the easy-to-use interface of the tool. You can check the content on the desktop version as well as you can use it on mobile devices by downloading this app.
It is a free online plagiarism checker that shows the level of copied content in percentage form. You will find the source link and the exact amount copied words.
Since the beginning of the internet, there is the issue of duplicate content. To be true, it is not going away anytime soon. You may have created duplicate pages on your site by mistake and completely forget about them. It is also possible that the hired freelance content writer may be involved in copying other people’s work, so your article is not going to be unique.
Fortunately, with so many plagiarism-finding tools available today, all of the issues related to copied content can be resolve. To check the quality of your content and remove any plagiarism, you can use the web-based content checker tools we have shared with you in this article.
The tools which we have listed above in the article with guide you in preparing quality content without worrying about duplicity. These tools will help you to find duplicate content on your site and help you in fixing those. Whether you are a professional blogger, writer, or SEO agency, all need to have a perfect plagiarism tool.